• ECFE is a program designed for parents and their children birth to Kindergarten. All participants must have a child in that age range.
• St. Paul ECFE reserves the right to cancel a class with too few participants enrolled by the third week of class.
• ECFE wants every parent to have the opportunity to participate. To reach this goal, 30% of spaces are reserved for new Saint Paul ECFE participants in every class.
• Because of limited resources, Saint Paul ECFE gives priority to children and their parents or legal guardians.
• Each parent may participate in only one regular parent/child class per semester.
• Preference is given to Saint Paul parents and their children. If space is available after the third week of class, families residing beyond Saint Paul may enroll for an additional 10% surcharge.
• Families in a class first semester will have priority to register for the second semester of that class if it is a full-year class.
• Any family who enrolls and does not attend for three consecutive classes without notifying the staff will lose their place in class. Families on the waiting list will be offered those classes.
• Enrollment continues throughout the year as places become available.
Saint Paul Public Schools, District 625 | 360 Colborne Street, Saint Paul, MN, 55102 | 651-767-8100 | firstname.lastname@example.org
© Copyright 2011 Saint Paul Public Schools. All rights reserved.